Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available in Next Day days
- Free standard delivery > €100
- Free bulky delivery > €300 *T&C Apply
- Standard delivery (ROI) €5.50
- Bulky Items (5-7 days) €50.00
- Standard delivery orders <30kg
- Bulky delivery orders >30kg
Phone 071 918 6564 Mon - Fri (9am - 5.30pm)
You can earn Points
Sign up for a Reward Card
Sureseal intramammary suspension is a teat sealant for use in cattle and is for the prevention of ascending intramammary infections throughout the dry period. Available as singles or as pack of 120.
- Each 4g Intramammary syringe contains: Active substance: Bismuth subnitrate, heavy 2.6 g
- Intramammary use. Infuse the content of one syringe of the product into each udder quarter immediately after the last milking of the lactation (at drying off). Do not massage the teat or udder after infusion of the product. Care must be taken not to introduce pathogens into the teat in order to reduce the risk of post-infusion mastitis (aseptic technique). It is essential that the teat is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, with surgical spirit or alcohol-impregnated wipes. The teats should be wiped until the wipes are no longer visibly dirty. Teats should be allowed to dry prior to infusion. Infuse aseptically and avoid contamination of the syringe nozzle. Following infusion it is advisable to use an appropriate teat dip or spray. Under cold conditions the product may be warmed to room temperature in a warm environment to aid syringeability.
- Meat & offal: zero days Milk: zero hours