Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Next Day Delivery
- Free standard delivery > €100
- Free bulky delivery > €300 *T&C Apply
- Standard delivery (ROI) €6.99
- Bulky Items (5-7 days) €50.00
- Standard delivery orders <30kg
- Bulky delivery orders >30kg
Phone 071 918 6564 Mon - Fri (9am - 5.30pm)
You can earn Points
Sign up for a Reward Card
Bayticol 1% is a pour on solution for the control of ticks and biting lice, as well as the control of sucking lice and mange.
- Bayticol may be used in Beef and Dairy cattle including pregnant animals.
- All animals in the herd should be treated.
- Contains Flumethrin
Dosage and Administration
Ascertain the weight of the animal to be treated. Squeeze the required dose volume into the dosemeter (provided) and apply the contents along the backline of the animal from the front of the shoulder to the tail setting. Treat at 14 day intervals according to tick pressure.
- Control of ticks and biting lice - 1ml of the solution per 10kg
- Control of sucking lice and mange - 2ml of the solution per 10kg
Animal must not be slaughtered for human consumption during treatment or until 5 days following the last treatment. Milk for human consumption may be taken only from 10 days (from the 21st Milking) following the last treatment.
Always following manufacturers instructions & guidelines.
|Application Method:||Pour On|