Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available in Next Day days
- Free standard delivery > €100
- Free bulky delivery > €300 *T&C Apply
- Standard delivery (ROI) €5.50
- Bulky Items (5-7 days) €50.00
- Standard delivery orders <30kg
- Bulky delivery orders >30kg
Phone 071 918 6564 Mon - Fri (9am - 5.30pm)
You can earn Points
Sign up for a Reward Card
Chanaverm Plus is a broad spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of gastro-intestinal and pulmonary nematode infections in cattle and sheep.
A clear yellow aqueous solution for oral administration. Each ml of Chanaverm Plus contains 15 mg Levamisole Hydrochloride and 3.8 mg Cobalt Sulphate.
- For oral use only using suitable dosing equipment.
- The dose rate for cattle and sheep is 7.5 mg levamisole hydrochloride per kg bodyweight and 0.4 mg cobalt per kg bodyweight equivalent to 5 ml Chanaverm Plus per 10 kg bodyweight.
- To ensure administration of a correct dose, bodyweight should be determined as accurately as possible. If animals are to be treated collectively rather than individually, they should be grouped according to their bodyweight and dosed accordingly, in order to avoid under- or overdosing. Use properly calibrated dosing equipment.
- Meat and offal: 18 days.
- Milk: Not for use in animals producing milk for human consumption