Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Free standard delivery > €100
- Free bulky delivery > €300
- Next day delivery (ROI) €4.75
- Bulky Items (5-7 days) €45.00
- Standard delivery orders <30kg
- Bulky delivery orders >30kg
Phone 071 918 6564 Mon - Fri (9am - 5.30pm) Sat (9am - 12pm)
You can earn Points
Sign up for a Reward Card
Ridafluke is a flukicide drench containing rafoxanide which is effective in the treatment and control of fluke infections in sheep and cattle.An aqueous suspension for oral administration. Each ml of Ridafluke contains 30mg of Rafoxanide. In sheep Ridafluke is effective against mature liver fluke and 83% effective against 4 week-old immature fluke. In cattle Ridafluke is effective against mature fluke.
- Rafoxanide 30mg/ml
- Nipasept Sodium 2mg/ml as preservative.
- Tartrazine E102 0.07 mg/ml as colourant
Dosage and Administration:
For oral administration only at dose rate, for cattle and sheep, of 11.25mg rafoxanide per kg bodyweight equivalent to:
- Cattle 15ml Ridafluke per 40kg bodyweight.
- Sheep 3ml Ridafluke per 8kg bodyweight.
Body Weight Dose Volume Number of full doses per pack:
2.5 Litre 5 Litre
40kg 15 ml 166 333
80kg 30 ml 83 166
120kg 45 ml 55 111
160kg 60 ml 41 83
200kg 75 ml 33 66
240kg 90 ml 27 55
280kg 105 ml 23 47
320kg 120 ml 20 41
360kg 135 ml 18 99
400kg 150 ml 16 33
440kg 165 ml 15 30
480kg 180 ml 13 27
520kg 195 ml 12 25
560kg 210 ml 11 23
600kg 225 ml 11 22
Careful estmation of live weight must be made before dosing. If animals are to be treated collectively rather than individually, they should be grouped according to their bodyweight and dosed accordingly, in order to avoid overdosing or underdosing.
- Animals intended for human consumption must not be slaughtered during treatment.
- Animals intended for human consumption may only be slaughtered from 60 days after the last treatment.
- Not authorised for use on cattle and ewes producing milk for human consumption including during the dry period.
- Do not use during the last trimester of pregnancies in heifers which are intended to produce milk for human consumption.
- Do not use within one year prior to the first lambing in ewes intended to produce milk for human consumption.