Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Next Day Delivery
- Free standard delivery > €100
- Free bulky delivery > €300 *T&C Apply
- Standard delivery (ROI) €5.50
- Bulky Items (5-7 days) €50.00
- Standard delivery orders <30kg
- Bulky delivery orders >30kg
Phone 071 918 6564 Mon - Fri (9am - 5.30pm)
You can earn Points
Sign up for a Reward Card
Closamectin Pour on contains ivermectin and closantel and provides broad spectrum efficacy against liver fluke, gastrointestinal worms, lungworm and biting and sucking lice in cattle
- Each ml contains: 5 mg Ivermectin, 200 mg Closantel (as Closantel sodium)
- The veterinary medicinal product should be administered topically at a dosage rate of 500 mg ivermectin per kg bodyweight and 20 mg closantel per kg bodyweight (1 mL per 10 kg). The formulation should be applied along the midline of the back in a narrow strip between the withers and the tail head. Assess bodyweight carefully prior to administration. The timing for treatment should be based on epidemiological factors and should be customised for each individual farm. A dosing programme should be established by a veterinary professional. Avoid introduction of contamination. If stored at temperatures below 0 degrees C, Closamectin Pour-On Solution for Cattle may appear cloudy. Allowing to warm at room temperature will restore the normal appearance without affecting efficacy.
- Meat and offal: 58 days. Not authorised for use in cattle producing milk for human consumption including during the dry period. Do not use during the second half of pregnancy in heifers which are intended to produce milk for human consumption. Due to the significant likelihood of cross-contamination of non-treated animals with this product due to grooming (licking), all animals in a group should be treated at the same time and treated animals should be kept separately from non-treated animals throughout the withdrawal period. Non-compliance with this recommendation may lead to residues violations in non-treated animals.