Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available in Next Day days
- Free standard delivery > €100
- Free bulky delivery > €300 *T&C Apply
- Standard delivery (ROI) €5.50
- Bulky Items (5-7 days) €50.00
- Standard delivery orders <30kg
- Bulky delivery orders >30kg
Phone 071 918 6564 Mon - Fri (9am - 5.30pm)
You can earn Points
Sign up for a Reward Card
Crystalyx Cattle Booster is a feed tub ideally suited for use in dairy and beef farming systems, in both cases Cattle Booster has been shown (through University research trials) to increase forage intake and digestibility. Trials have concluded that Cattle Booster stimulates growth rates and improves overall health, fertility and milk quality in livestock.
Beef Farming: Crystalyx Cattle Booster has undergone rigorous trials and research over the last 20 years, with results continually proving that Cattle Booster stimulates forage intake and digestion in cattle. Research at Kansas State University has confirmed that Cattle Booster increases forage intake by as much as 15%, and increase digestion by a further 10%.
The increase in forage intake and digestion has a direct effect on cattle daily live weight gain (DLWG), with a 25% increase being noted in trials at Newcastle University. In the vast majority of trials done, Cattle Booster has more than doubled the investment by extra growth performance. i.e. for every £1 spent on the product, a £2 return was gained.
Dairy Farming: The ability to get the cow in calf and producing milk is of vital importance in any dairy enterprise, Crystalyx Cattle Booster contains high levels of selenium and copper which have an important role in improving fertility of dairy cows and breeding bulls. Research in Golzow, Germany showed that dairy replacement heifers with access to Crystalyx Cattle Booster grew 36% better than controls with a 15% increase in pregnancy rates being recorded. In separate trail conduced in Rissington Breedline, New Zealand, Crystalyx Cattle Booster was proven to improve bull fertility by 24%.
- Optimises performance by stimulating forage intakes and digestibility while providing all essential mineral, trace elements and vitamins
- Improves animal health and fertility, increasing pregnancy rates in heifers
- Increases DLWG by up to 36% allowing heifers to reach bulling weight earlier
- Reduce the risk of acidosis by stimulating saliva production to help maintain a stable rumen pH
- Helps buffer wet acidic silages and stimulate silage intakes
- Reduces loss of body condition in early lactation to optimise performance and fertility
2x 80kg tubs/50 cattle
2x 22.5kg tubs/20 cattle
Always place a minimum of 2 tubs per group to avoid bullying
Typical intakes: Growing cattle: 100-150g/day Lactating cows: 150-250g/day
Available in 22.5kg tubs