Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Next Day Delivery
- Free standard delivery > €100
- Free bulky delivery > €300 *T&C Apply
- Standard delivery (ROI) €5.50
- Bulky Items (5-7 days) €50.00
- Standard delivery orders <30kg
- Bulky delivery orders >30kg
Phone 071 918 6564 Mon - Fri (9am - 5.30pm)
You can earn Points
Sign up for a Reward Card
The outer wall is corrugated providing excellent structural strength which reduces the possibility of on-site damage. The inner wall has a smooth seamless finish to assist hydraulic flow. The design unlike traditional single-wall pipe prevents silt accumulation. Available in black as standard.
Features & Benefits:
· Flow rates of up to 0.75 meters/second (Gradient of 1: 100)
· Compression strength of 750 N
· Up to 50% more efficient than single wall coil
· Smooth internal plastic bore with reduced hydraulic resistance. Manning’s coefficient of 0.012 allows for greater flow capacity and also a greater factor of safety. This also reduces sediment or debris build-up when compared to concrete or steel.
· Lightweight when compared to traditional materials such as concrete or steel. (Up to 90% lighter than concrete)
· Fully leak tested to HAPAS requirements when used with rubber seals.
· Standard 6m lengths make it quick and easy to install, eliminating wastage and reduces labour and plant costs. (Up to 6 times faster installation compared to concrete)
· Parallel corrugations allow pipe to be easily cut square on site as required. (Spiral wound pipe makes it very difficult to create a square cut on site if required)
· JFC CorriPipe™ is available unperforated, fully perforated or half perforated.
· Manufactured from exceptionally durable HDPE material with excellent corrosion resistance and long term performance.
· Resistant to most naturally occurring chemicals and is therefore suitable for use on the majority of soil conditions.