Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Next Day Delivery
- Free standard delivery > €100
- Free bulky delivery > €300 *T&C Apply
- Standard delivery (ROI) €5.50
- Bulky Items (5-7 days) €50.00
- Standard delivery orders <30kg
- Bulky delivery orders >30kg
Phone 071 918 6564 Mon - Fri (9am - 5.30pm)
You can earn Points
Sign up for a Reward Card
Noromectin Drench contains ivermectin and is for the treatment and control of a wide range of internal and external parasites in sheep Legal Category LM
- Ivermectin 0.8 mg/ml
- Ivermectin should be administered at a dose rate of 200 micrograms per kg bodyweight. The medicinal product should be given orally at the recommended dose rate of 1 ml per 4 kg bodyweight. The treated animals should be monitored according to good husbandry practices. To ensure administration of a correct dose, body weight should be determined as accurately as possible; accuracy of the dosing device should be checked.
- If animals are to be treated collectively rather than individually, they should be grouped according to their bodyweight and dosed accordingly, in order to avoid under- or overdosing.
- Meat and offal: 10 days.
- Milk: Not permitted for use in lactating sheep producing milk for human consumption. Do not use in non-lactating dairy sheep within 60 days of lambing.