Our tried and tested, top-selling product delivering exceptional all-round performance.
- Ideal for pre and post lactating ewes
- 19% crude protein derived from soybeans delivering excellent amino acids
- Packed with cereals for glucose supply
- Quality mineral pack to combat metabolic disorders
Includes fortified mineral components such as Selplex and elevated Vitamin E for immunity and increased lamb-vigour. Contains B vitamins to support the ewe’s energy metabolism.
- Late pregnancy 70% lamb growth with intakes reduced by 30%, therefore forage is limited in energy & protein supply
- Higher quality rations supply up to 30% more energy and protein in the same feeding rate (more value)
- Feeding rates need to be built up over 6 weeks with targets maintained for 2 weeks before lambing
- Ewes should not lose weight but GAIN weight in late pregnancy to maintain vital body reserves for lactation
- Ewes reach peak milk yield before peak intake, therefore supplementation is advisable
- Lush grass may pose risks of tetany
- Milk is the most digestible feed therefore driving peak milk yield through supplementation is profitable
- Ewes carrying rearing twins requires 40% more energy than singles (difficult to meet from grass alone, consider 0.5kg / lamb)
- Creeping lambs early in life is more efficient for weight gain and develops rumens faster for a shorter days to slaughter