Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available in Next Day days
- Free standard delivery > €100
- Free bulky delivery > €300 *T&C Apply
- Standard delivery (ROI) €5.50
- Bulky Items (5-7 days) €50.00
- Standard delivery orders <30kg
- Bulky delivery orders >30kg
Phone 071 918 6564 Mon - Fri (9am - 5.30pm)
You can earn Points
Sign up for a Reward Card
Jointing sand is used to fill the joints between the paving and to enhance the interlock between the paving bricks. Weathering and time will almost “seal” the joints, reducing the amount of moisture reaching the sub-base.
Roadstone has developed a kiln dried jointing sand, to specification, to ensure that the joints are filled completely when properly applied.
Kiln dried sand should be brushed into the joints and then vibrated if you are laying new paving. If reinstating existing sand, just brush the sand fully into the dry joints.
Coverage rate : 7-10m² per 25kg bag
- Regular jointing sand – ideal for all open jointed paving
- Silver granite jointing sand – recommended for use with natural and charcoal paving