Product Code: 34.GRMX1
Our Price: €68.00
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available in Next Day days
Out of Stock Online. Check Stock In Store
Delivery & Returns
- Free standard delivery > €100
- Free bulky delivery > €300 *T&C Apply
- Standard delivery (ROI) €5.50
- Bulky Items (5-7 days) €50.00
- Standard delivery orders <30kg
- Bulky delivery orders >30kg
Phone 071 918 6564 Mon - Fri (9am - 5.30pm)
You can earn Points
Sign up for a Reward Card
- Formulated to deliver longevity, sward density and consistent quality.
- First cut silage can be planned for late May or early June. Second cut silage can be planned from mid July onwards.
- Produces rapid regrowth after cutting with a leafy aftermath of highly digestible grass.
Declared Nett Weight: 11.5kg
- 2.50kg - Dunluce: A proven performer on Irish farms. Excellent seasonal growth, silage yield and quality. Suited to both intensive grazing and silage cutting.
- 2.00kg - AberClyde: Exceptional seasonal and total DM yield. Highest quality variety in its class.
- 3.50kg - AberWolf: High 1st and 2nd cut silage yields and very good quality on the Teagasc PPI. Very dense, having the highest ground score on the Irish RL.
- 3.50kg - Ballyvoy: Delivers strong seasonal yield, high quality and persistence.