Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Next Day Delivery
- Free standard delivery > €100
- Free bulky delivery > €300 *T&C Apply
- Standard delivery (ROI) €5.50
- Bulky Items (5-7 days) €50.00
- Standard delivery orders <30kg
- Bulky delivery orders >30kg
Phone 071 918 6564 Mon - Fri (9am - 5.30pm)
You can earn Points
Sign up for a Reward Card
Thriver is a vitamin trace element amino acid feed supplement to boost animal performance with chelated copper and zinc to increase thriftiness in cattle and sheep. This can be administered orally by drenching gun or add the recommended dose to a small quantity of feed. Animals only require a small dose and there is no withdrawal period for cows producing milk for human consumption.
- Viscous thick preparation which can be added directly to the feed which is useful when administering it to heavily pregnant animals.
- Highly palatable preparation and when added to feed stimulates the fussy eater to eat more.
- Can be given to cows producing milk for human consumption.
Calves 1-12 weeks:20ml Lambs 1-2 months: 5ml
Calves 3-6 months: 30ml Lambs 3 months: 10ml
Cattle 6 months: 45ml Adult Sheep: 20ml
Adult cattle: 60ml
Animals should be treated every 6 months. if animals are unthrifty or underperform, dosage may be repeaed at 4 week intervals.
Thriver meets the requirements of the sheep welfare scheme.
|Application Method:||Feed Additive|