Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Next Day Delivery
- Free standard delivery > €100
- Free bulky delivery > €300 *T&C Apply
- Standard delivery (ROI) €5.50
- Bulky Items (5-7 days) €50.00
- Standard delivery orders <30kg
- Bulky delivery orders >30kg
Phone 071 918 6564 Mon - Fri (9am - 5.30pm)
You can earn Points
Sign up for a Reward Card
Levafas Diamond contains levamisole and oxyclozanide and is a broad spectrum anthelmintic for use in the treatment and control of both gastro-intestinal and pulmonary nematode infections and adult liver fluke infections in cattle and sheep only. Levafas Diamond also removes most mature Fasciola spp (flukes) present in the bile ducts of the liver. Legal Category LM
- Levamisole Hydrochloride 3.0% w/v, Oxyclozanide 6.0% w/v
- To ensure administration of a correct dose, bodyweight should be determined as accurately as possible; accuracy of the dosing device should be checked. If animals are to be treated collectively rather than individually, they should be grouped according to their bodyweight and dosed accordingly, in order to avoid under- or overdosing. Levafas Diamond Fluke and Worm Drench should be administered as an oral drench. Dosing may be carried out using a drenching bottle or a suitable gun system, at a rate of 7.5 mg levamisole hydrochloride/kg bodyweight and 15 mg oxyclozanide/kg bodyweight achieved by administering 25 ml per 100 kg bodyweight in cattle and 2.5 ml per 10 kg bodyweight in sheep.The veterinary surgeon should give advice regarding appropriate dosing programmes and stock management to achieve adequate parasite control.
- Animals must not be slaughtered for human consumption during treatment.Cattle may be slaughtered for human consumption only after 28 days from the last treatment. Sheep may be slaughtered for human consumption only after 10 days from the last treatment. Do not use in animals producing milk for human consumption.