Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Next Day Delivery
- Free standard delivery > €100
- Free bulky delivery > €300 *T&C Apply
- Standard delivery (ROI) €5.50
- Bulky Items (5-7 days) €50.00
- Standard delivery orders <30kg
- Bulky delivery orders >30kg
Phone 071 918 6564 Mon - Fri (9am - 5.30pm)
You can earn Points
Sign up for a Reward Card
For the control & treatment and control of:
- Adult and immature (fourth larval stage) gut roundworms including Nematodirus spp.
- Inhibited larval stages of Haemonchus contortus and Ostertagia circumcinta resistant to benzimidazole based white drenches.
- Adult and immature (fourth larval stage)lungworms.
- Nasal bots in sheep.
Dosage and Administration:
Oramec should be give orally at the recommended dosage level of 2.5ml per 10kg bodyweight. The following tables show the actual dose levels to be given and the number of animals of differing bodyweights which can be dosed from this pack:
Weight Range (kg): Up to 10, 11-20,21-30,31-40,41-50,51-60
Dose Volume (ml): 2.5,5.0,7.5,10.0,12.5,15.0
Doses per pack: 400,200,133,100,80,66
Over 60kg give 2.5ml per 10kg bodyweight.
To ensure administration of the correct dose, bodyweight should be determined as accurately as possible. If animals are to be treated collectively rather than individually, they should be grouped according to their bodyweight and dosed accordingly, in order to avoid under or overdosing. Use properly calibrated dosing equipment.
Contra-indictations and warnings:
- Animals intended for human consumption must not be slaughtered during treatment.
- Animals intended for human consumption can only be slaughtered from 6 days after the last treatment.
- Do not use in lactating sheep producing milk for human consumption.
- Sheep must not be treated within 60 days prior to the commencement of lactation, if milk is to be used for human consumption.